Search | View Active Threads | View New Posts
Current Time: 12:10 AM

 

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewm View Post
    Fixed this bug.
    Thank you!
    twitter.com/ben218

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Here & there.
    Posts
    5,366
    Using IE7, I still get the old DomainState logo, which is cut off.

    Maybe it's a cache folder thing.
    "Just when I thought that I was out, they pull me back in!"

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,032
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewm View Post
    We removed the references to ka.dev on Friday... Please let us know if you find anymore
    It's back, as a reference to ka.dev/images/navz.png . To see this, browse the site with Safari, and open Window->Activity (which shows all the files loading/failing).

    Server time is still off by 13 hours. I think there's a time "offset" variable in vBulletin that would let you fix that.
    George Kirikos - (416) 588-0269
    Follow me on Twitter.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    2,679
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
    Server time is still off by 13 hours.
    I can confirm that based on my last post of yesterday and the time stamped when I later looked at it. Time was accurate upon the post but seems to magically change later on.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    6,800
    I'm also having some problems using the bulk tool in the PM box. For instance I can delete my PM's individually (using the Delete this Message option at the bottom of the message) however I cannot check a bunch off and delete them all at once from the PM menu. No matter how many I select it still says there are no messages selected.
    twitter.com/ben218

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
    It's back, as a reference to ka.dev/images/navz.png . To see this, browse the site with Safari, and open Window->Activity (which shows all the files loading/failing).

    Server time is still off by 13 hours. I think there's a time "offset" variable in vBulletin that would let you fix that.
    Still working on the timezone issue. Removed that reference to ka.dev again... :S

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    on the run
    Posts
    1,169

    server overload

    since the ownership changed i am getting every time i going to change the page this message :

    i know this issue is not with the new forum skin but with the server you people moved it to.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) Server at www.domainstate.com Port 80

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Domaining: the most Fun i have since i watched the Hogs eat my little Sister !

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfis.com View Post
    since the ownership changed i am getting every time i going to change the page this message :

    i know this issue is not with the new forum skin but with the server you people moved it to.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) Server at www.domainstate.com Port 80

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have you just been getting this just over the last week or before this?

    We are currently undergoing some server upgrades, which would be the cause of these server errors. I have not noticed any reliability issues other than over the last last week.

    We hope to have all of this finished within the next few days.

    Cheers,
    Andrew

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    on the run
    Posts
    1,169
    no i am getting this error for weeks now - it started right after the sale of the forum.
    Domaining: the most Fun i have since i watched the Hogs eat my little Sister !

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8
    Im not getting any erros, it may be your browser or your desktop may be infected

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    on the run
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by mir View Post
    Im not getting any erros, it may be your browser or your desktop may be infected
    no - error is only when i go on domainstate and none of the other hundreds of other websites i go to weekly.
    Domaining: the most Fun i have since i watched the Hogs eat my little Sister !

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    6,800
    The link in my name is messed up again. goes to sasu's page.
    twitter.com/ben218

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by 218 View Post
    The link in my name is messed up again. goes to sasu's page.
    Some of my modifications were reverted due to a server move. I have updated the servers again, so this problem is once again fixed.

    The server errors - capacity issues should not be happening anymore either. All of our servers are back online.

    Thanks,
    Andrew

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,032
    When one clicks on "View New Posts", and then clicks on the down arrow directly to the left of the subject (which is supposed to take you to the point within a thread where the messages are new), one gets a 404 error instead (because the link is wrong).
    George Kirikos - (416) 588-0269
    Follow me on Twitter.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
    When one clicks on "View New Posts", and then clicks on the down arrow directly to the left of the subject (which is supposed to take you to the point within a thread where the messages are new), one gets a 404 error instead (because the link is wrong).
    Yea I got a 404 error just clicking the link in my email to your post.
    twitter.com/ben218

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  

Sponsors

Domain Escrow Services
Above.com Domain Registrar, Marketplace and Revenue Optimizer
Trellian Direct Search Network

Industry Events

11-14 August 2019
Affiliate Summit East
New York, NY

4-6 March 2019
LeadsCon
Las Vegas

15-18 September 2018
MERGE 2018
Orlando, FL

Poll

How do you invest in domains?
to see the Poll results!
DomainState.com
Domain Tools | Domain Directory | Registrar Stats | Domain Glossary | Industry Events | FAQ | Members | Terms | RSS | Link To Us | Advertise | Contact Us
Other Related Trellian Services:
Above.com Registrar  |  Above.com Marketplace  |  Above.com Domain Manager  |  Free Search Toolbar  |  Free Webpage Builder  |  Keyword Research
Direct Search Navigation  |  Search Engine Submission and SEO Tools
Copyright © 2002 DomainState.com a Trellian Company 2014 Bronze Sponsor - Internet Commerce Association