DomainState Directory Terms and Conditions
- Your site must be related to the domain industry or fit under one of the existing categories in our directory. If you would like to suggest a new category, please let us know.
- Your site must be fully functional and not be under construction.
- Your site must not have excessive advertisements or affiliate links.
- Your site description must be unique and not be used anywhere else on the Internet.
- DomainState reserves the right to reject any listing for any reason.
- DomainState reserves the right to edit any listing if we feel there are errors or inaccuracies in the listing.
- DomainState reserves the right to remove any listing if the content of the listed URL has changed to one that no longer fits within our guidelines.
- You are entitled to make a change to any paid listing once per year.
- Changes to the listed domain name are not allowed. If you want to submit a new domain name, you must do so as a brand new submission.
- You may request a cancellation at any time by sending us a request by email (fees may apply - look below for our refund policy).
- Refunds for featured listings will not be issued once your listing goes live on the site.
- Refunds for sponsored listings will be pro-rated.
If you agree with the terms and conditions, please proceed with the submission.