+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    48

    what parking is working best these days?

    Guys
    i have seen my revenue tanking since 2 years pretty much like most of you guys have.
    i have tried all parking programs but none helped me gain some momentum in my stats.
    i tried above.com and they gave me a 5% increment in stats.
    i want to hear how you guys have been optimizing your domains/stats.
    lets bring out all the secrets and methods and help each other here.
    lets make this work.

    -castor

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    300
    I suppose SEDO was and still is the best parking service

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by dominvestor View Post
    Guys
    i have tried all parking programs but none helped me gain some momentum in my stats.
    -castor
    this is the only way to find out what works best. you can search and find reviews on the best parking services but you will only know whats best for you when you try various services

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Earth Surface
    Posts
    441

    Re-Domain Parking

    To be frankly here; domain parking is no longer profitable. Because of the token of about 5% or so shares, they usually give to you as the owner, from every click. But the best of them now is the Google adsense, that gives the best share from clicks. However, the main focus of Domainers in the recent time, is to park domains for developmental purpose. Such domain parking can only be achieved on web 2.0 types of parking sites. For example www.seoparking.com. You can park with them and get adsense code placed on your domains. But the problem with adsense is, they can ban or suspend any account, any how any time. Cheers.
    Read more articles on domaining at

    at DomainSession.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by elevator View Post
    To be frankly here; domain parking is no longer profitable. Because of the token of about 5% or so shares, they usually give to you as the owner, from every click. But the best of them now is the Google adsense, that gives the best share from clicks. However, the main focus of Domainers in the recent time, is to park domains for developmental purpose. Such domain parking can only be achieved on web 2.0 types of parking sites. For example www.seoparking.com. You can park with them and get adsense code placed on your domains. But the problem with adsense is, they can ban or suspend any account, any how any time. Cheers.
    Hi Elevator, seriously please do more research before giving such poor advice.

    1. parking is profitable, for traffic domains.
    2. adsense, no serious domainer uses adsense for parking domains. If you are building out content and add adsense to the content pages, that is a totally different thing.
    3. there are 2 main parts to domaining: domain parking and domain flipping. Domain development is not really domaining. Some argue that even domain flipping is not part of domaining.
    4. parking with Sedo does not use adsense and does not place adsense code on your pages, they have a google feed, something totally different.

    with Sedo, make sure you have a SedoPRO account as that gives you better revenue share. Alternatively there are many other parking solutions out there that can be tested.

    Cheers
    David
    Above.com Domain Parking Manager - make more from your parked domains.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    I'd like to know what's the status today and which domain parking company is the best one

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ronen View Post
    I'd like to know what's the status today and which domain parking company is the best one
    Anyone please help???

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    118
    Hi,

    There is no single parking company that is the "best one". Each one performs better on specific domain on specific niches with specific GEOs.

    That is why testing your names on a few different parking platforms is always the best course of action.

    Cheers
    David
    Last edited by trellian; 11-03-2011 at 08:10 AM.
    Above.com Domain Parking Manager - make more from your parked domains.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Earth Surface
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by trellian View Post
    Hi Elevator, seriously please do more research before giving such poor advice.

    1. parking is profitable, for traffic domains.
    2. adsense, no serious domainer uses adsense for parking domains. If you are building out content and add adsense to the content pages, that is a totally different thing.
    3. there are 2 main parts to domaining: domain parking and domain flipping. Domain development is not really domaining. Some argue that even domain flipping is not part of domaining.
    4. parking with Sedo does not use adsense and does not place adsense code on your pages, they have a google feed, something totally different.

    with Sedo, make sure you have a SedoPRO account as that gives you better revenue share. Alternatively there are many other parking solutions out there that can be tested.

    Cheers
    David


    David ! Please check that web address well before bastadizing me. The web address is not sedoparking but seoparking.com O.K.
    Thanks.
    Read more articles on domaining at

    at DomainSession.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Earth Surface
    Posts
    441

    Parking that works well

    David ! In addition to my contribution. Can you show me any domain that has traffic without any development, in the recent time for one to park and make money? This is why that my advice is good. More so, the address is not sedoparking but www.seoparking.com go there and see things for yourself.
    Another way to make money from parking before flipping without development now are afternicDLS and sedoMLS. Both do expose domains to traffic and Clickers to earn good money if your domains are highly CPC convertible. You can only make money if your domain are highly convertible and not just any keywords.
    Please can you further educate us on "who are Domainers and Domaining" . This place is not for condemination nor argument but a place for learning
    Last edited by elevator; 11-05-2011 at 01:11 AM.
    Read more articles on domaining at

    at DomainSession.com

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks for the help, I have chosen a parking company called "traffic media", they guaranteed that I'll get the highest revenue. Looking at the first 3 days I've earned $55, which makes me happy

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    118
    Hi Elevator,

    re seo parking, aye indeed an error on my part. So you can disregard Point 4.

    Regadless your advice
    "To be frankly here; domain parking is no longer profitable."

    is still incorrect and the 1st 3 points still stand:

    1. parking is profitable, for traffic domains.
    2. adsense, no serious domainer uses adsense for parking domains. If you are building out content and add adsense to the content pages, that is a totally different thing.
    3. there are 2 main parts to domaining: domain parking and domain flipping.

    Domain development is not really domaining.
    Some argue that even domain flipping is not part of domaining.

    As for domains that are PARKED and get traffic, just about every popular generic search term gets a smaller percent of type in traffic.

    Think of any popular search term and the .com version of that search term gets type in traffic.

    A perfect example was sex.com it was parked for a while recently and when it was up for sale the stats provided showed the vast majority of traffic was from from direct navigation...

    This same rule applies to not so popular search terms... hence if you target the right domains that get good type in traffic, domaining is indeed profitable.

    Cheers
    David
    Above.com Domain Parking Manager - make more from your parked domains.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8

    Question

    Hi again,
    I have a question - should I stay with the parking plan, where I get like $55 a month or should I move to affiliates plan, where I can get up to $40 for each lead?

    Thanks,

    Ron

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lagos,Nigeria
    Posts
    3

    best parking site

    The best domain parking is seoparking.com,als.o above .com

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by ronen View Post
    Hi again,
    I have a question - should I stay with the parking plan, where I get like $55 a month or should I move to affiliates plan, where I can get up to $40 for each lead?
    Hi Ron,

    If it makes more than $55 / mth then ofcourse move it... if it does not move it back to parking.

    The hard part is that with affiliate plans is a bit more work as reporting is sometimes harder to compile, and also affiliate results can be variable, such as some months can be way better and others you can make $0... so you need to continually evaluate month by month and year to year if affiliate is still better or not.

    Cheers
    David
    Above.com Domain Parking Manager - make more from your parked domains.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  

Sponsors

Ending Auctions

Poll

Would you invest in IDN domains?
1. YES! They have a huge investment upside as the global market expands expanding
2. No! Too risky
3. Maybe, but I need to understand them better.
to see the Poll results!
 
DomainState.com
Domain Tools | Domain Directory | Registrar Stats | Domain Glossary | Industry Events | FAQ | Members | Terms | RSS | Link To Us | Advertise | Contact Us
Other Related Trellian Services:
Above Domain Parking Manager   |   Free Search Toolbar   |   Free Webpage Builder   |   Keyword Research   |   Search Engine Submission   |   SEO Tools
Copyright © 2002 DomainState.com a Trellian Company