Many domain investors were wondering yesterday why Publication.com was renewed during the deletion process. VeriSign (VRSN) apparently received a court order forbidding them to delete the domain. Here is an official statement from VeriSign that we received a few minutes ago: The status of publication.com*was changed as the result of a court order. Verisign responds [...] Related posts:
- Why did publication.com not drop today?
- Kentucky Circuit Court Dismisses Objections to Seizure of Gambling Domains
- Registrar Belgium Domains Locked Out of Registry
- Governor Beshear Takes Appeal in Kentucky Domain Case to Supreme Court
- VeriSign receives SiteFinder patent