DomainTools released an info graphic on whois privacylast week and we wanted to make sure that you didn’t miss it. DomainTools went through their data and identified 130 different privacy services across almost 225 million unique domain name Whois records. Almost 32 million domains were identified as private, or about 15% of the total population [...] Related posts:
- Moniker Whois Privacy Confuses Miami Journalist
- Whois Privacy Is ‘Material Falsification’
- Registrar Sued Because of Cybersquatter Using Whois Privacy Service
- Anti-Phishing act to outlaw Whois-Privacy?
- Through Thick & Thin: ICANN RFP for Registrar Data Escrow Services