According to a Reuters release United States and European authorities seized 132 domain names. According to DNN’s knowledge this is the first time that an international cooperation in order to seize domain names happened like this: ICE agents seized 101 domain names in the United States and 31 were taken over by officers in Britain, [...]Related posts:
- US Government Returns Seized RojaDirecta Domain Names
- ICE Accidentally Takes Down 84,000 Websites
- US Authorities Seize Domain Names of Download Sites
- Bodybuilder Found Guilty of “Cyber-Piracy” and Trademark Dilution in American Indian Tribe Domain Name Case
- Are Domain Names Considered Property or Not?