As reported by InternetNews.me, PIR, the registry operating the .ORG gTLD has announce a price increase of 10% effective July 1st, 2013. The new price to registrars will be $8.25, an effective increase of $0.55 per domain name year. This makes .ORG more expensive that .COM ($7.85) as of mid next year. Related posts:
- .ORG registry to increase prices by 10%
- .ORG Prices To Increase April 2011
- Big Shocker ! Verisign Raises Prices Again.
- .ORG Registry CEO/President Alexa Raad Resigns
- VeriSign to increase .NET prices by 10% on July 1st, 2013